Friday, November 16, 2007





Hi ladies, as promised I am going to put a teaser on my blog for you all to sign up for my card class. I hopefully will be able to post these pictures. The first one is my favorite, it's a pocket card. You could include a gift card or a wallet sized photo in this one.


The second one with the snowman is so cute and would be a great thank you as well as a simple holiday card. All the cards this time are simple yet really eyecatching. I hope you will all join me on December 8th, 2007 to make these cards and 4 more designs. Please email me by Nov. 26th to register for this great party.


Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you like it. I am really trying to get better at posting.
Have a great Thanksgiving. I can't wait for Friday to go shopping. Forget the Turkey I want the newspaper ads! Yes I am one of those CRAZY women who get up at the crack of dawn ( or before) to get all the really great deals. Happily this year I will have my shopping partner Jana (my wonderful sister in law) with me. So think of me on Friday morning, or maybe I will see you out there. Craft warehouse is always a favorite stop, so is Michael's. Oh it's the most wonderful time of the year.
Marsha

No comments: